Tuesday 16 October 2012

Evaluation

1) How do your magazine pages conform to (or depart from) the typical conventions of magazine design?
  
Like all other magazines, my magazine front cover has a masthead, coverlines and taglines. It also has a cover image and the text around the cover image does not cover the face. The number of colours that i used on my magazine are less than 5 as that is like all other magazines

2) How are young people represented in your magazine?

In my magazine, young people are represented as talented, opinionative and clever people. The main stories include latest achievements of the students and it gives the college a good name.

3) What have you learned about technologies in the process of producing these pages?

I have learned how to use very useful programmes such as Photoshop and Quark, I also learnt how to create professional looking magazine pages using both programmes. Another thing I learnt was how to use a camera properly and how to take good pictures using a camera

No comments:

Post a Comment